The objective of ELECT A NEW CONGRESS, and its website are to provide all 162,000,000 registered American voters the means to elect a new congress dedicated to restoring liberty.
NEWS FLASH!!! FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE!!!
All the jobs lost since 2007 are BACK! You heard that right. Every job lost since 2007 has been recovered and THEN SOME!!! Hard to believe, but el Presidente’ Barack Barry Obama (Soetoro) has saved American from the brink. Hard to believe, I know it, but it’s true, Glory Hallelucination!!! Of course, the lost jobs haven’t really been replaced per occupation, because a lot of these new jobs are flipping burgers, working for the government or in health care…aannnnnd, there is that small detail about 12.8 million increase in American’s no longer in the Labor Force,… BUT THAT’S JUST NITPICKING BY THE NATTERING NABOB’S OF NEGATIVITY & DEFEATISM, anyway, who are you going to believe, your eyes, or yer guberment??? …Really?
1) At Monday’s (June 2nd) the Senate’s Committee on Foreign Relations hearing on extending the Authorization for the Use of Force (AUMF) in Iraq and Afghanistan, when the DoD was asked just who America is at war with today, they were told by the administration that that information is “CLASSIFIED”, and they would not tell the members of the U.S. Senate who America is at war with today. Heck, I know the answer to that one. The Obama administration is at war with the American people. Personally, this is all I would need to vote for the end of AUMF, which sounds like a straight line for an acronym joke, and, in all actuality, is a joke, a very cruel one. I only find it incredible that Congress doesn’t immediately take back all its war making powers, but then, I’m not surprised, as this only confirms that the American People need to Elect A New Congress. Catchy like that, isn’t it?
2) This confirms the deteriorating effect of the worlds economy that I forecast in this blog at the start of the year. At that time, I thought that while America might keep up a false front of economic activity, the rest of the world was shrinking and that this shrinking would be upon our shores no later than 2015, and that as the world collapsed upon America, America would then be forced to start collapsing along with the world. An economic tsunami in effect. Well, here it is…. in red ink no less.
3) If you really dive into the current illusion of the job machine in America, it is driven almost solely by medicine and government hirelings. Here’s a shock, say hello to results of the FED’s virtual printing press, which for every dollar created has resulted in about .65 cents of growth in America’s GDP. Gee, if we could all afford a loss of 35% on every business deal we embarked upon, we could be just as successful as the Federal Reserve Bank.
Historical Trend – Change in Total Nonfarm Private Employment
4) From Durden’s Zerohedge.com, the revised revision of the original revision of the original April report that no one liked so they changed it and re-re revised it… because they can. As Jim Grant said, the Federal Reserve can change the way things look, but not the way they are.
Confused by the amateur hour at the ISM data manipulation office? Then this table summarizing the first May data release, the revised May data and the revised revised May data (which still missed expectations of a 55.5 increase, printing at 55.4 instead), should explain it all.
Remember: When manipulating data for “seasonal adjustments” you may at least want to fudge all of it, not just those cherry-picked components that help you goalseek a number that does not anger the gods of centrally-planned stock markets. zerohedge.com
5) And if you were wondering where the big players are in the market, he’s a candid look… THEY’VE ALL BEEN SELLING SINCE APRIL!!! They’re getting the hell out of the market, after all, someone has to be holding the bag, and it ain’t gonna be them.
6) Here is what moving in with your parents looks like. Not too many Millennial’s getting married and having families unless they’re living with Mom and Dad. Here’s to the “throw away generation” of Millennials.
7) WHAT’S GOING ON IN UKRAINE??? OR…on the way out, don’t let the door hit you in the…
Well, the US sponsored west Ukrainian newly elected government in Kiev is going full speed ahead defending their payments to the IMF and follow their directions. They are now making bombing runs in western Ukrainian cities and have wiped out a large number of civilians. The Kiev government has also lost 3 helicopters, 1 general, and one Su25 fighter jet, quite possibly the one that dropped a few unsuspecting civilians in a city park adjacent to a local municipality building. If you’re wondering when Russia starts handing out shoulder held TOWS missiles so am I. But I don’t think it will be too long before US ordinance starts turning up because these things are getting to be like candy in the Middle East. And if it’s not some surplus U.S. ordinance, then Russia will provide. And with the Russian’s pleading with the west to enforce a “Cease Fire” and being roundly ignored as el Presidente’ Obama rushes U.S. military to Europe so he can start another neocon war (Keep War Alive), the Nobel Peace Prize he was given is starting to join the exodus of administration employees that want to get out fast.
8) BUT I THOUGHT THERE WASN’T ANY INFLATION??? Really? …sucker…are
SERFS UP AMERICA!