The objective of ELECT A NEW CONGRESS, and its website are to provide all 162,000,000 registered American voters the means to elect a new congress dedicated to restoring liberty.
We are Elect A New Congress Super Pac #C00522839. Our mission is to provide all 162,000,000 registered American voters the means to elect a new congress dedicated to restoring liberty as our basis of government, which is the only means by which we can restore America’s greatness and wealth.
We demand the commitment of every candidate of Congress to immediately reclaim all the constitutional powers of Congress (Article I; sec. 8 & 9), and place all these powers back into the Public Forum.
Congress is the target because Congress directly represents all the people of the nation. The presidency represents the government and is too far beyond the control of the people right now. Besides, the real power of our Constitution lies with the Congress; the only problem is that Congress has assigned most of its powers to the President, his agencies, private corporations, and international governing bodies.
When such assignment, or “usurpation” of our Congress’s powers, these very powers will always end up in the hands of, “cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men”, and that, “this is the common weapon by which free governments are destroyed.“ – George Washington
Take Back Congress. Take Back America. Restore Liberty.
We want to extend the power of the people back into the government of the United States of America, as America’s Founding Fathers originally intended.
We know of no other way to accomplish this, than to demand of the Congress, that they fully take back control of all their Constitutional Powers (Duty), as specified in Article I, Sec. 8, of our United States Constitution, and place the execution of these powers back into the Public Forum, because this creates the transparency the people require in order to provide by their vote, the Consent of the Governed. Thus only can the people rule, and this defines Liberty.
We simply demand that Congress do its Constitutional Duty.
This is what is wrong in America today. The people have been robbed of our power over this government, which is supposed to derive its just powers from the governed, according to our Declaration of Independence.
The constitutional power and authority of the people made possible only by the Public Forum, has been stripped away from the legal function of our United States Constitution.
It is either by the inclusion or exclusion of the Public Forum that represents both the difference, and definition, between Liberty and Tyranny.
Therefore, we make this demand on behalf of all Americans, and ask that all Americans make this demand known to their respective United States Senator and Representative; That unless they pledge to commit their vote in Congress to this demand for the restoration of the Public Forum and the power of the people over our government; …“We will not vote for you, further, we will vote for someone who will.”
It is that simple, and we ask all Americans to join with us, and restore our liberty, freedom, and the Constitution of our Founding Fathers back into America, for all Americans.
Our battle is in the hearts and minds of all Americans. And we ask all Americans to join us, and together vote to free ourselves on Election Day in 2014.
Sign our Declaration of Liberty pledging to vote for those Congressional Candidates who vow to restore Constitutional Powers back to Congress, thus restoring Liberty to America. Get your friends and family to sign the Declaration. Share our Declaration with your social networks. Most importantly, demand your Congressional Candidates sign the Declaration of Liberty. Let your Candidate know that unless they pledge to commit themselves to restoring Constitutional Powers back to Congress and Liberty to America, you will not vote for them and you will vote for a candidate who will. Elect a New Congress will make publicly available, before the 2014 elections, a list of all Congressional Candidates from each District and each State who have signed the Declaration of Liberty. This list will allow you a reference point, so you know who to vote for in 2014 in order to take back America.
Nearly every power/duty of Congress has been re-allocated to private corporations like the Federal Reserve Bank and the Executive Branch of government. This has removed the Public Forum from the power/duty of the Congress. But it is the Public Forum by which the people rule over their government. And as the Public Forum has been removed from the exercise of all congressional power/duty(s), not only has the power of the people over our government been removed, these powers are now used to rule over the people.
Not only is this in violation of our Declaration of Independence that “Governments are instituted amongst men, deriving its just powers from the Consent of the Governed”; as President Washington warned, these power/duty(s) always end up in the hands of “cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men”, and that this “usurpation…is the customary weapon by which free governments are destroyed” (Farewell Address to the Nation, Sept.19th 1796)
If all 162 million registered voters vote only for that candidate who will pledge themselves to the demand of this Declaration, we will have a new Congress and America will once again be a government by the people, and for the people. Otherwise, it will remain the government by which our ruling elite rules and bleeds America in servitude.
The plan is to:
1) Use this Declaration of Liberty as a litmus test of support for any current member of Congress, as well as any prospective candidate for Congress. (see HM 535 – 2014 Congressional campaign)
2) This website and other affiliated websites will post those members of Congress that have signed on, and will identify those candidates for Congress that have signed on to restoring Liberty to America.
3) This Declaration of Liberty empowers all Americans to vote as one and take back the Congress.
We Need Your Help. We have 162,000,000 registered American voters to reach and while certainly not impossible, we would deceive only ourselves if we were to see it as a walk in the park. No, this will require a concerted effort by millions of Americans.
1. America spent $2 billion dollars on the 2012 election cycle and nothing changed.
2. The one thing everyone agrees upon is Liberty.
3. We establish a tangible definition of Liberty as an operating model of government, because that is what Liberty actually is, an operating model of government by which the people rule over the government.
4. We show and provide America with a simple and fun way to support and vote for their very own Political Liberty.
5. Elect A New Congress means Liberty…and we mean business.
6. Liberty is the answer to every problem.
7. At Elect A New Congress, there is only one problem, one issue, one Declaration of American Liberty to sign, one action, one reason, and one cause… Liberty.
8. We define Liberty; explain how it works in the Declaration of American Liberty, and how to put it into action EANC’s HM 535 – 2014 Congressional election campaign (Hearts & Minds 535).
9. Elect A New Congress (C0052839) is a registered super pac with the Federal Election Commission in good standing.
10. We like to think of ourselves as the Super Pac for all Americans.